We know that even a small remodeling project can be disruptive to your home life. Therefore, we always respect your rules in your home and pride ourselves on the ones we set for our construction crews.
Rules We Live By
- No smoking in any customer’s home.
- Do not use customer’s tools, ladders, broom, etc.
- Use drop cloths, plastic, and runners as much as possible.
- Do not use the customer’s home phone for personal calls.
- Keep the job site safe and clean.
- Watch out for customer’s pets.
- No loud radios.
- Do not park on the grass.
- Respect the customer’s property, yard, etc.